Initially, you learn to know exactly what your menstrual cycle is and what ‘normal’ looks like. Why is it important to track is presented, followed by how to track. The effect of contraceptives on the menstrual cycle and how to track when using one is covered next. The final sections cover how to train and periodize training based on your menstrual cycle.
The course ends with various learning activities to help you cement your learning.
What’s in this Microlearning course?
- Learning resources (Glossary, Reference List, Workbook, Video Transcripts).
- Course Overview (The 7 min video shown above).
- MLU 1: Know your Menstrual Cycle (14 min video).
- MLU 2: Tracking (20 min video).
- MLU 3: Contraceptives (18min video).
- MLU 4: How to Train (14 min video).
- MLU 5: Periodization (6 min video).
- Course Summary (7 min video).
- Consolidation Activities (15 min).
- FAQ’s (36 min video with the questions written out and linked to where they are answered).
- Feedback form.
- Micro-Credential application form.
Got more questions about Microlearning? Check out our FAQ webpage.