This Collection of Microlearning Units (MLU) is designed to educate you on Collagen Supplements.
Initially, you will learn exactly what Collagen is and where to get it. Then you will learn the difference between Native and Hydrolyzed collagen and a bit about marketing misinformation. Then dosing and options for vegans are presented. Finally, you will learn how to make good choices by understanding how to read labels.
The Collection ends with various activities to help you cement your learning.
What’s in this Microlearning Collection?
- Learning resources (Glossary, Reference List, Workbook, Video Transcripts).
- Collection Overview (The 5 min video shown above).
- MLU 1: What Is Collagen (4 min video).
- MLU 2: Sources of Collagen (10 min video).
- MLU 3: Dosages of Collagen (5 min video).
- MLU 4: Options for Vegans (5 min video).
- MLU 5: Reading Labels (11 min video).
- Collection Summary (7 min video).
- Consolidation Activities (15 min).
- FAQ’s (38 min video with the questions written out and linked to where they are answered).
- Feedback form.
- Micro-Credential application form.
Got more questions about Microlearning? Check out our FAQ webpage.