This Collection of Microlearning Units (MLU) is designed to educate you on Creatine Supplements.
Initially, you will learn exactly what Creatine is and how the body uses it. From there, you will learn how it can be used effectively by pre and post-menopausal women. In the last section, I show you how to use creatine as a therapeutic agent for all women.
The course ends with various learning activities to help you cement your learning.
What’s in this Microlearning course?
- Learning resources (Glossary, Reference List, Workbook, Video Transcripts).
- Course Overview (The 5 min video shown above).
- MLU 1: What is Creatine? (7 min video).
- MLU 2: Creatine for Athletic Performance (11 min video).
- MLU 3: Dose Strategies for Creatine (7 min video).
- MLU 4: Creatine for Post-Menopausal Women (6 min video).
- MLU 5: Creatine as a Therapeutic Agent (12 min video).
- Course Summary (7 min video).
- Consolidation Activities (15 min).
- FAQ’s (31 min video with the questions written out and linked to where they are answered).
- Feedback form.
- Micro-Credential application form.
Got more questions about Microlearning? Check out our FAQ webpage.